5 review
Review 1
I needed an urgent apostille for an international document and was honestly stressed about the turnaround time. San Diego Downtown Notary made it incredibly easy. The process was clearly explained and they handled everything professionally.I really like them.
Review 2
I used their mobile notary for a real estate closing and they showed up right on time, with everything prepared. Super friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. But this one really stood out and fine.
Review 3
I rarely leave reviews but this team deserves it. I had no idea where to start with the apostille process for a birth certificate but they took the time to explain it thoroughly. Communication was great throughout.
Review 4
What a relief to find someone dependable downtown. I had several legal docs that needed to be notarized and mailed internationally. They helped me organize everything, double checked the requirements and saved me from making costly mistakes.
Review 5
Booking was easy and prices were fair and the service was top notch. I got both notary and apostille services done in one go. It was quick, accurate and totally stress free. I’ll be back anytime I need anything notarized again by them.
Comments
Post a Comment